- ½ cup Newmans Own Lite Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 1.5 – 2lbs boneless skinless chicken Breast
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 4 ounces, Fresh Mozzarella
- 8 tsp(s), prepared pesto
- Marinate chicken breasts in dressing for 1-2 days.
- Preheat oven to 370 degrees.
- Place marinated chicken breasts on large sheet pan.
- Place 2 slices of tomato on each chicken breast.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.
- Add 1 ounce of fresh mozzarella slices to each chicken breast. Bake for another 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of pesto on top of each chicken breast.
- Serve with roasted vegetables or a salad.
Recipe source: http://organizeyourselfskinny