- 3/4 to 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (250 mL)
- 1 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (140 g)
- 1/2 a frozen banana (60 g)
- handful of fresh spinach (30 g)
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein of choice (30 g)
- 1 tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1-2 tbsp chopped almonds, pecans or walnuts
- 1/2 sliced banana and/or a few spoonfuls of blueberries
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender, starting with 3/4 cup milk and adding a bit more if needed, mix until thick, smooth and creamy.
- Scoop into a bowl, add desired toppings and enjoy.
Recipe source: http://runningonrealfood