- 2 packets BetterOats Raw Pure & Simple (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 medium ripe banana, plus more for topping
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Optional toppings: Maple syrup, peanut butter, strawberries, etc.
- Preheat a nonstick skillet or pancake griddle over medium heat.
- In a blender or food processor, add oats, banana, milk, cocoa powder, baking powder, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt. Blend until smooth. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- Scoop the batter onto the skillet to form 3-inch-wide pancakes. Flip when bubbles start to form on the top of the pancakes, about 2-3 minutes. Cook on the other side until its nicely browned.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of maple syrup, peanut butter, and fresh fruit.
Recipe source: changeinseconds