- 4 small boneless pork chops about 1.3 lbs. total
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ cup apple cider
- 1 tablespoon wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Optional garnish: fresh rosemary
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat about 2 teaspoons of olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat for 1-2 minutes. Swirl to coat the pan. Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for about 1 more minute.
- Add chops to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Remove chops to a plate and set aside.
- Pour cider into pan and scrape up the bits as you stir. Let the cider simmer for about 1 minute, then add mustard and stir in cream.
- Cook sauce for a few more minutes, then pour over chops and serve. Garnish with fresh rosemary, if desired.
Recipe source: http://theseasonedmom