- Fresh chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 cup your favorite shredded cheese
- 1 package cream cheese
- Seasoned Salt
- 1 package Hickory Smoked Bacon
- Begin by butterflying your chicken breasts and stuffing it with cream cheese. Then sprinkle on shredded cheese and seasoned salt. On a foil lined baking tray lay out the bacon slices side by side. Place chicken breast in the center and wrap the bacon slices tightly around the chicken – criss-crossing over the top.
- Bake at 400* for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked through and bacon gets crispy.
Recipe source: http://ahelicoptermom