- 1/2 stick margarine or butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. nuts
- 1 tbsp. water
- 1/2 c. white sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 can refrigerated regular or buttermilk biscuits
- Take 2 tablespoons melted butter with the brown sugar, nuts, and water and place in the bottom of 10-inch Bundt pan.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon together. Dip each biscuit lightly in rest of melted butter then into sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Place each biscuit on end in Bundt pan; pinch tips or sides of biscuits slightly together (this helps prevent ring from falling apart when served). Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes. After baking turn biscuit ring out onto plate. Serve immediately. (Or cool the rolls to serve later. Reheat to serve if you like.)
Recipe source: http://goodhousekeeping