- 4.4oz / 125g Dark Chocolate
- 12 Brown rice cakes
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsp Raisins
- 2 tbsp Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 tbsp Goji Berries
- 2 tbsp Cacao Nibs
- 2 tbsp Mulberries
- 2 tbsp Shredded Coconut
- 2 tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Chop the chocolate up and melt 3/4 in a bowl over hot water. Pick a bowl with a flat area that’s at least the size of a rice cake.
- Add the last 1/4 of the chocolate and stir off the heat until melted for easy tempering.
- Dip the rice cake in the chocolate to coat then sprinkle with the toppings.
- Place in the fridge for 10 mins to set and enjoy.
- Store the chocolate rice cakes airtight otherwise they may go soggy.
Recipe source: http://nestandglow