- 1 pound organic/grass-fed ground beef
- 2-3 c. chopped organic kale (fresh or frozen)
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-3 T. minced garlic
- 2 quarts chicken, beef, or veggie broth
- 2 T. tapioca starch (optional, leave out for GAPS)
- 1/2 c. coconut milk (I use my homemade coconut milk)
- 1 fresh/organic egg, beaten (optional)
- 1/8 t. chili powder
- Add the ground beef, onion, garlic, and broth to the Instant Pot. Stir around a little to break up the beef. Put on the lid, seal the vent, and press ‘manual.’ Push the ‘+/-‘ button to set the IP for 8 minutes.
- When the Instant Pot is done, quick release the pressure.
- In a small bowl/liquid measuring cup, whisk the tapioca starch into the coconut milk. Stir into the soup. If you’re not using the tapioca starch, just stir in the coconut milk.
- Add remaining ingredients and serve.
Recipe source: http://raiasrecipes