- 1 (1 pound) package hot italian sausage
- Tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- One green bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 14 ounce can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chicken broth
- Garlic powder ½ teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Teaspoon of dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat electric pressure cooker to “hot” on the saute function. Add olive oil to pressure cooker. Place sausage in olive oil and cook until browned on each side, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour chicken stock over sausage and scrape any bits from the bottom to deglaze the pot.
- Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, oregano, and basil. Pour over sausage. Top with peppers.
- Close and set the valve to sealing. Set the pressure cooker to manual or pressure cook on high for 25 minutes. Quick release the pressure. Serve.
Recipe source: http://stylishcravings