- 6 lb ham see note
- 1 20 oz. can pineapple tidbits in juice
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix brown sugar, pineapple tidbits with juice and ground cloves in a medium bowl.
- Add water to Instant Pot insert, place trivet inside. Set the ham, cut side down, on the trivet. Pour pineapple brown sugar mixture over ham.
- Close lid, press “manual” or “pressure cook” setting and set the timer to 15 minutes. The IP will take about 13 minutes to come to pressure.
- Once done, let the Instant Pot release the pressure naturally. It will take about 10 minutes (it was 9.5 minutes for me). Carefully open the lid and remove ham onto a cutting board. Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Make the pineapple brown sugar mixture: whisk cornstarch and water in small bowl. Press “saute” setting on your Instant Pot, bring it to a boil. Add cornstarch mixture and cook for about 2 minutes, or until it thickens. Cornstarch makes the glaze clear. If you will use flour, it will be cloudy.
- Slice ham and serve with glaze.
Recipe source: http://crunchycreamysweet