- 6 cups Chicken Bone Broth
- 2 cans Full Fat Coconut Milk
- ¼ cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 jar Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
- 2 tablespoons Red Boat Fish Sauce
- 6 tablespoons Coconut Aminos
- 3 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Ginger, minced
- 4 Green Onions, sliced thin
- 1 Red Pepper, diced
- 2 cups Broccoli Florets
- 1 Carrot, sliced
- 1 cup Mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups Shredded Cooked Chicken
- ¼ cup Basil, chopped
- Place bone broth, coconut milk, peanut butter, red curry paste, fish sauce, coconut aminos, coconut sugar, garlic and ginger in the InstantPot.
- Cook on manual for 15 minutes.
- Release the pressure and stir.
- Add in the remaining ingredients, except chicken, and basil.
- Cook on manual for 3 minutes.
- Release pressure and add in chicken and basil and serve.
Recipe source: http://mylifeasrobinswife