- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 red potatoes, chopped
- 1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1/4 cup each: Dijon mustard and honey
- 2 tablespoons grainy mustard
- 1 large garlic clove, finely minced
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the oil in a large, ovenproof skillet (see notes) over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, skin-side up. Season the skin with sea salt. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes then flip it over and continue to cook it until the skin is brown, about 5 more minutes. While the chicken is cooking, chop the potatoes
- Remove the pan from the heat and place the chicken into a bowl. Add all the sauce ingredients to the pan and whisk them together. Add the potatoes and stir so they are coated in the sauce. Nestle the chicken between the potatoes and pour any accumulated juices (from the bowl the chicken was in) back into the pan.
- Place the skillet in your oven and let it cook for 30 minutes. Carefully remove the pan from the oven (see notes) and add the broccoli. Put the skillet back into the oven and cook for another 15-20 minutes, or until the potatoes are soft.
Recipe source: http://yummly