- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 375g package coloured rotini pasta
- 1 broccoli, chopped into florets
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 6 tbsp pesto
- 12 black olives, pitted and sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions. During the last 4 minutes of cooking time, add in the broccoli to the pot. Drain. Add to a large bowl.
- Add chicken, tomatoes, basil, olives, pesto and salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Recipe source: http://simplystacie