- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups pesto
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup pine nuts
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a bowl with the olive oil. Cool to room temperature.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add the pesto, spinach, and lemon juice. Pulse until combined. Add the Greek yogurt and pulse until completely incorporated.
- Season the pesto mixture to taste with salt and pepper, then add the pesto mixture to the cooled pasta. (You may not need all of the pesto mixture.)
- Coat the pasta with the sauce, and add the Parmesan, peas, grape tomatoes and pine nuts.
- Stir and serve at room temperature or chilled.