- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Kosher salt, freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 avocado, chopped
- Hot sauce (for serving)
- Mix scallions, rice, and vinegar in a small bowl; season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Crack eggs into skillet; season with salt and pepper and cook until whites are set around the edges, about 1 minute. Flip eggs and cook to desired doneness, about 30 seconds for a runny yolk.
- Divide rice among bowls; top with eggs, avocado, and hot sauce.
Recipe source: http://bonappetit