- Two bunches of radishes
- 20 ml olive oil
- 2-3 pinches Himalayan sea salt
- Pinch of Pepper
- Fresh or dried basil
- Pinch of Onion powder.
- 14 ml red wine vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash, remove stems and quarter the radishes.
- Toss the radishes with olive oil, salt, pepper and onion powder.
- Place the seasoned radishes on a pan. I use a metal pie pan. A sheet pan with raised sides will do.
- Roast for about 25-30 minutes until the radishes are browned. You can even go up to 45 minutes if you like them crispier.
- Toss with dried or fresh basil and red wine vinegar
Recipe source: http://omgketoyum