- 2 slices of bread toasted
- 2 oz avocado smashed
- 1/4 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Pinch of kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 2 eggs see notes, poached
- Splash of Kikkoman soy sauce optional
- 1 TBSP thinly sliced scallions
- Microgreens optional
- In a small bowl, smash the avocado. Add the lemon juice and a pinch of salt; mix well and set aside.
- Poach your eggs (see notes) and, when they are sitting in the ice bath, toast your bread.
- Once your bread is toasted, spread the avocado on both slices and add the smoked salmon to each slice.
- Carefully transfer the poached eggs to their respective toasts.
- Hit with a splash of Kikkoman soy sauce and some cracked pepper; garnish with scallions and microgreens.
Recipe source: http://killingthyme