- 2 cups cinnamon graham cracker crumbs (about 14 whole crackers)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups cinnamon baking chips
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- Preheat oven to 325°. Place a greased 9-in. springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan.
- Mix cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press onto bottom and 1-1/2 in. up sides of prepared pan.
- Beat cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar until smooth. Beat in cinnamon and vanilla. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until blended. Fold in baking chips. Pour into crust. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan.
- Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 70-80 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
- Remove rim from pan. Mix sour cream and remaining sugar; spread over cheesecake.
Recipe source: http://tasteofhome