- 4 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Add Brussels sprouts and garlic cloves to a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with red pepper flakes, cayenne, pepper and salt. Toss to combine.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender and caramelized. Toss once or twice throughout cooking.
- Take out of the oven and serve immediately.
Recipe source: http://chefsavvy