- 1kg (2.2 lb) rump steak, thickly sliced
- 1 tsp. garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. ginger, crushed
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup beef stock
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- In a frypan over high heat, lightly brown the beef, then put to the side.
- Next, in a slow cooker, add the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, beef stock, rice wine vinegar and the black pepper.
- Next, gently mix in the sliced beef strips.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or until the beef is tender.
- To thicken the sauce, mix together the cornstarch and the water together. Gently stir into the teriyaki beef mix.
- Cook on high for 15 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy
Recipe source: http://yummly