- 2 slices of your favourite type of bread
- 2 slices of cheese (I used vegan cheese)
- 1-2 tbsp vegan green pesto
- 1/2 ripe avocado, sliced
- Handful of spinach leaves
- Some melted butter
- Brush each slice of toast with a little bit of melted butter, then spread the pesto on the other side.
- Add a slice of cheese on top of the pesto, then arrange the avocado slices and top with a few spinach leaves. Add another slice of cheese and top with the other bread, pesto side down.
- Heat your grill on medium/high. Once hot, place the sandwich in the middle of the grill and use the handle to press the top plate down. Leave to cook for 3-4 minutes, but check it after 2 minutes. You want to cook it until it’s golden brown.
- Wait for it to cool down a little, then enjoy!
Recipe source: http://nadiashealthykitchen