- 800g Pork Shoulder, sliced to about ½ inch thick pieces
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 pcs shallots, roughly chopped
- 2 stalk lemongrass (white part only)
- 1 tbsp dark soy sauce
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup honey
- Place garlic, shallots, lemongrass, dark soy sauce, fish sauce, oil and freshly ground black pepper in a food processor, process until it becomes a paste.
- Place pork in a deep bowl and pour marinade mix, coat pork pieces evenly then cover your bowl. Marinate for 24 hours.
- Remove 2 hours from fridge before cooking, then cook over charcoal barbecue for best results. On medium high heat grill each side for 3-4 minutes.
- Dip each pork pieces in honey and grill for 2 more minutes on side.
- Serve while hot.
Recipe source: http://angsarap